I started using Young Living’s Thieves Household Cleaner when I signed up for my Premium Starter Kit, because I won it in a raffle at my class. I loved it from the get go! The smell. The non toxic/chemical free. The versatility.
Then I began to learn the awesomeness of baking soda. I use it in my deodorant, in my homemade laundry detergent, etc. The list continues to grow. One day, I decided to mix the Thieves Household Cleaner with Baking Soda to make a scrub for a stain in the kitchen sink. It worked wonders!
The great thing about this DIY is you really can’t mess it up. These measurements are just a guideline, mix what feels good and works for you!
– 1/2 cup Thieves household cleaner concentrate
– 1 1/2 – 2 cups baking soda
– Squeeze bottle
– Measure out 1/2 cup Thieves household cleaner concentrate
– Add the baking soda 1/2 cup at a time, whisking it into the liquid
– When the mixture is the consistency you are going for, pour it to a squeeze bottle. I used the Thieves dish soap squeeze bottle. I also had to use a funnel to get the mixture into the bottle.
I recommend making the cleaner a little thicker than you think it should be because you can always add some water to liquefy it.
To use, shake the bottle well and squirt on sinks, tubs, toilets, stove tops, and anywhere else you need some extra scrubbing action.