I’m so excited to share this DIY Summer Spray recipe today!
Those flying annoyances love me and the summer time is especially bad. Normally, I’m covered, but with this summer spray, I haven’t had any problems! Plus, this recipe is chemical free and totally safe for me to spray on Carsen’s skin and clothes.
This recipe is easy to make! You can have it finished in just a couple of minutes.
What You Need:
– 10 drops Purfication essential oil*
– 5 drops Lavender essential oil*
– 5 drops Peppermint essential oil*
– 1/4 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
– 1.5 ounces witch hazel or vodka (I used vodka)
– 2 ounces distilled water
– 4 ounce spray bottle (I use glass, because I’m working hard to move away from plastic)
How to Make Your Summer Spray:
– Combine ingredients in a spray bottle.
– Shake well before each use.
– Spray all over skin and clothes to keep those flying annoyances away!
If you end up making this, please leave a comment and let us know how you like it!